Our First Session Together
Temperament Analysis: Available for individuals (ages 7+), engaged/married couples, and families. This service includes the processing and explanation of the individual’s temperament for the individual’s knowledge and understanding. (Note: Despite falling under the guidance of Pastoral Counseling, no actual counsel occurs during Temperament Analysis. Therefore, any and all individuals wishing to learn their temperament may do so without conflict of interest.)
The system looks at a person’s temperament needs in three different areas:
- Inclusion – social orientation. It addresses our need to be around others.
- Control – are we relatively independent or dependent upon others in relationship situations.
- Affection – how much love and affection do we require from our deep personal relationships.
Our Second Session Together
If in agreement, I will outline the five sessions process. The process will include:
- Assessing – which of the five reset areas we will explore
- Explaining – my 5R Circle Process of counselling/coaching
- Homework – assignment