How it Works!
By 2030, our vision is to accomplish the following:
(1) Drastically reduce poverty in targeted areas of The Bahamas and the Dominican Republic.
(2) Provide ways and means for sustainable self-stability for individuals, families, and communities.
(3) Develop emerging biblical servant leaders and social entrepreneurs for ongoing community development and transformation.
Phase one of our vision is to empower the underprivileged to break the cycle of poverty and apathy through the vehicles of economics, biblical leadership training and mentoring. This not only transforms individuals and families but complete communities.
UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
Our programs give individuals, families, and communities opportunities to embrace a hand-up and not simply another short lived hand-out. Our initiatives help restore dignity by uniting communities through commerce, education, and social development programs. We take our programs not only to urban areas, but also rural and often remote communities rich in human and natural resources, which gives hope for real change in the present and well into the future.
BUSINESS MODEL &STRATEGY
Put simply, Hope Initiative is executing a two-phase strategy:
1) Provide micro-credit programs.
2) Develop a sustainable agricultural/live-stock model business in each targeted nation.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Fully equipped Enterprise & Biblical Leadership Development Centers (HOPE Centers). Youth Preparedness Programs in area schools, and retail products from model businesses.